- Trent University News wrote a nice story on our recent paper. Check it out here: http://www.trentu.ca/newsevents/newsDetail.php?newsId=19807
- Our paper on Cln5 localization and function in Dictyostelium has been accepted for publication in Cellular Signalling. See Publications page for more details.
- We are excited to welcome Meagan McLaren into the lab as a M.Sc. student!
- Check out our recent paper entitled "Dictyostelium discoideum: A model system for cell and developmental biology" which will appear in Current Protocols Essential Laboratory Techniques. See Publications page for more details.
- To learn more about how we can use Dictyostelium to study neurodegeneration, check out our recent book chapter entitled "Functional Analysis of Proteins Involved in Neurodegeneration Using the Model Organism Dictyostelium: Alzheimer’s, Huntington’s and Batten Disease" which will appear in the Second Edition of Molecular-Genetic and Statistical Techniques for Behavioral and Neural Research. See Publications page for more details.
- Rob and Saby had a great time at the Canadian Society for Molecular Biosciences Annual Meeting where they presented their work on using Dictyostelium as a model system for studying NCL.
- Our paper entitled "Loss of Cln3 impacts protein secretion in the social amoeba Dictyostelium" has been accepted for publication in Cellular Signalling. See Publications page for more details.
- We would like to acknowledge the generous support provided by the Canada Foundation for Innovation through the John R. Evans Leaders Fund. See Media page for more details.
- Congratulations to Saby on being awarded an NSERC Undergraduate Student Research Award for Summer 2017