- Congratulations Elicia on successfully defending your MSc thesis!
- Check out our new review in Disease Models & Mechanisms that discusses the role of altered protein secretion in Batten disease. See Publications page for more details.
- Check out the Trent News story about Megan's International Dicty Award!
- We welcome new graduate students Joshua Gray and Adam Remtulla and new undergrad Thomas Burnside into the lab!
- Congrats to Megan on being awarded the 2021 International Dictyostelium Graduate Student Award. A well deserved accomplishment!
- A total team effort from the Huber Lab! Check out our new paper in Frontiers in Cell and Developmental Biology entitled "Aberrant autophagy impacts growth and multicellular development in a Dictyostelium knockout model of CLN5 disease". See Publications page for more details.
- Congratulations to Elicia on being awarded a 2021 David and Joyce Woods Graduate Scholarship!
- Check out our new paper in Biomolecules that examines the effect of Pevonedistat (MLN4924) on Dictyostelium growth and development. Pevonedistat is currently being explored as a potential therapy for cancer, chronic liver diseases, and autoimmune diseases. See Publications page for more details.
- Our article "The converging roles of Batten disease proteins in neurodegeneration and cancer" has been accepted for publication in iScience. See Publications page for more details.
- Our paper that provides a catalogue of calmodulin-binding proteins in Dictyostelium has been accepted for publication by International Journal of Molecular Sciences and will appear in the Special Issue: Calmodulin Binding Proteins. See Publications page for more details.
- Congrats to Will on a successful conversion to the Ph.D. program!