- Our new paper in Frontiers in Genetics examines the effect of cln5 gene deletion on the transcriptome in Dictyostelium discoideum. See Publications page for more details.
- The Huber Lab welcomes Cassandra and Adam who will be completing undergraduate Honour's theses in the lab.
- Will is currently at Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital completing an internship in Dr. Susan Cotman's lab. You can read about Will's exciting experience here: https://www.trentu.ca/news/story/34087
- Will presented his work at the 2022 International Dictyostelium Conference in Scotland.
- Awesome new YouTube video describing the Dictyostelium life cycle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlANF-v9lb0
- Congrats to Elicia on publishing her MSc thesis in Frontiers in Cell and Developmental Biology. See Publications page for more details.
- Congrats to Will on securing a 3-year Canada Graduate Scholarship from NSERC!
- New papers this month in BMC Neuroscience, Frontiers in Physiology, and Frontiers in Cell and Developmental Biology. See Publications page for more details.
- Our 2019 paper in Biomolecules has been awarded the Biomolecules 2021 Best Video Abstract Award!